Webinar: Update on IKT Research Activities 2015
IKT invites network operators as well as contractors and other organisations to a webinar taking place on Monday 9 November 2015. During this 45 minutes’ webinar update, IKT’s Scientific Director, Bert Bosseler, will give an overview of current IKT activities on research, testing, education and networking as well as highlighting our upcoming projects for 2016/2017.
Topics to be covered:
- Reducing I/I – Infiltration and Inflow to sewers
- Pressure pipe lines in sewer systems
- Optimising sewer cleaning
- Manhole rehabilitation
- Repair of lateral connections
- Flow control units at rain water basins
- Liquid soils for pipe installation
- Sewer lining testing
The webinar will start at 2pm London / 3pm Berlin.
T: 0209 17806-18